With the improvement of people’s living standards, people are no longer satisfied with simply tasting fresh fruits and vegetables, and the production techniques of different foods are also constantly updated and iterated. In recent years, dried fruits, nuts, dried vegetables, and other products have gradually become popular. Dried fruits and vegetables have a completely different taste than fresh fruits and vegetables. More and more young people tend to buy dried fruits and other foods. The indispensable equipment in the process of air-drying fruits and vegetables is a dryer and plastic drying trays. What are the advantages of plastic trays?
- Food grade material
Plastic trays are made of 100% food-grade materials and are safe for food contact. They are very advantageous in the fields of food drying, freezing and storage.
- Easy to maintain
- Plastic trays do not need to be treated to prevent fungal or mold growth or insect infestation; making the plastic trays themselves very easy to maintain and maintain, and easy to store for long periods of time.
- Quick cleaning
- Plastic trays can be easily cleaned using a variety of methods, such as hot water washing, steam, or chemical solutions.
- The trays are one-shot injection molded, the molding is smooth and free of burrs and debris, and coupled with their lightweight nature, plastic trays are easier and safer to move and transport.
- Saving costs
- It is 30% lighter than metal and wooden trays, using plastic trays is a smart choice when it comes to shipping as it saves a lot on shipping costs.
- Durable and strong
- With a service life of up to ten years, the sturdy and durable plastic trays show little breakage; greatly reducing the cost of repairing or replacing them.
- Even after years of use, plastic trays can be recycled, thus retaining their value. Produced again as new trays, they can be used again for many years and are an environmentally friendly and sustainable solution.
Qiming Packaging plastic drying trays are very popular in the markets of America and Australia, and many clients have purchased plastic trays for many years. If you are in this field and have these requirements as well, please don’t hesitate to contact us! Your inquiry is welcome.