Polyethylene (PE) is a thermoplastic resin obtained by polymerizing ethylene.
It belongs to the alkane inert polymer, has good chemical stability, and is resistant to corrosion of acid, alkali and salt aqueous solutions at normal temperature. Because polyethylene is non-polar, it can be used as an insulating material or as a high-voltage insulating material. Under the action of the atmosphere, sunlight and oxygen, polyethylene will age, discolor, crack, it can become brittle or chalk, and lose its mechanical properties. Because polyethylene possesses these qualities and is easy to process, the degradable and recyclable research of polyethylene has far-reaching value.
Polyethylene materials are widely used for processing into films, wire, and cable sheaths, pipes, various hollow products, injection molded products, fibers, and the like. For example, a representative low-density polyethylene (LDPE), which is odorless, odorless, non-toxic, matte, milky white waxy particles, has a density of about 0.920 g/cm3, and a use temperature of -100 to 110 °C. It is insoluble in water, can withstand most of the acid and alkali erosion, has low water absorption, and can maintain softness and electrical insulation at low temperatures. Low-density polyethylene can be processed into various industrial products by processing methods such as injection molding, extrusion molding, and blow molding. It is widely used as packaging materials for various foods, clothing, medicines, fertilizers, industrial products, and agricultural films. It plays a pivotal role in the plastics industry.
* One piece construction. Injection-moulded. Up to 78. Internal ribs provide tight fit and release pressure build up.
* Sizes: Φ6mm to Φ1981.2mm
* Material: LDPE-low density polyethylene
* Color: Blue in stock,other colors customize
* Customized : Resistant to temperatures from -50 degrees C to +60 degrees C.UV-stabilised.
Multi sizes available to meet the different needs of the clients
* This unique design enables each plug to tight fit a large range of IDs of every Nominal Pipe Size up to 48 inch OD.
* Push-Fit design allows easy application of plug to pipes racked on the yard.
* Provides excellent protection from damage, dirt, moisture and corrosion during storage and transportation.
* Size: Φ6mm to Φ1219mm
* Material: LDPE, low density polyethylene
* Standard Color: Blue,other colors customized
* Customized: Resistant to temperatures from -50 degrees C to +60 degrees C.UV-stabilised
Multi sizes available to meet the different needs of the clients.
(The description of the PE application in this article only represents the author’s point of view. You are welcome to ask and exchange. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you for reading.