In life, glue is often used to stick some things. Generally speaking, the amount of glue is not very large, and after the glue is opened, it will solidify if it is not used for a long time. This time I will introduce you to how to make glue, come and see.
Method 1: Add baking soda to the prepared container.
Squeeze toothpaste into a container and add a few drops of dish soap to it.
Stir with chopsticks until it becomes a thick paste.
Method 2: Use the QQ sugar that children eat, heat, and melt it can also be made into glue.
Method 3: Add a spoonful of sugar to the flour, add a little water, and mix the flour and sugar evenly.
Method 4: If it is only used for sticking paper, you can directly cook the batter with flour and water.
Method 5: Shred the foam, burn it to melt, and use it quickly.
So how to choose a good container to hold glue? The following introduces a useful container tinplate glue can:
Volume: 100g-1000g optional
Accessories: with lid, with a brush, or with a cotton ball
Surface: smooth, glossy silver
Packing: high-quality carton packaging
Please check the videos of our hot sale types
Here’s how to clean glue tin cans:
1. Soak in hot water for a while, then you can remove the glue.
2. Wipe it with air essential oil, the glue will fall off after a while, try it out.
3. You can try an eraser. But at the beginning, you may feel that the more you wipe, the dirtier it is, but if you wipe it for a longer time, you will see the effect. This method is more tiring and requires perseverance.
4. Soak it in water, put a little detergent, and then brush it with an old toothbrush.
5. Wipe with a cloth dipped in alcohol or Erguotou. The heater is baked on top, the sticker is easy to peel off, and there is no trace left.
If you are interested in gluing tin cans, please contact us. We are online for you 24 hours a day. Qiming Packaging is a professional manufacturer specializing in industrial tin cans such as glue tin cans, paint tin cans, chafing fuel tin cans and candle tin cans, etc. We love to work with you together.
Company email: email@example.com