The working principle of 24/410 lotion pump
Qiming Packaging 24/410 lotion pump is also called a push-type lotion pump. It is a liquid distributor that uses the principle of atmospheric balance to pump out the liquid material in the bottle by pressing and supplement the outside atmosphere into the bottle. The main performance indicators of the lotion pump: air pressure times, pump output, down pressure, head opening torque, rebound speed, water intake index, etc.
1. First press ——– When we press ACTUATOR for the first time, the press head drives the sub-column (SUB-STEM) through the connected main column (STEM) to compress the spring (SPRING); During the process, the outer wall of the piston (PISTON) frictions with the inner cavity wall of the body (HOUSING), causing the piston to open the discharge hole of the sub-stem (SUB-STEM); The air is discharged through the opening of the sub-column (SUB-STEM) that has been opened;
2. Multiple reciprocating presses — exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Aspirate ——- Press the ACTUATOR by hand to pass through the main column (STEM), sub column (SUB-STEM), piston (PISTON), and jointly compress the spring (SPRING) to move the body (HOUSING) After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, and the spring (SPRING) moves back (up) due to the loss of pressure. At this time, the piston (PISTON) also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck the glass ball (BALL) upward, and suck the liquid in the bottle through the suction pipe (DIPTUBE) Inside the body (HORSING) storage chamber.
4. Storage of liquid — Press the head multiple times, and store the liquid to the body through multiple suctions until the liquid is full.
5. Discharge ———– When the liquid in the HOUSING reservoir is full, press the ACTUATOR again and the liquid will be directly from the ACTUATOR through the discharge hole ejection.
Welcome your inquiry, please contact us at any time if you are interested in it!
Post by Karen
Thank you for your reading.