Precautions for IBC adapters
The IBC tank is composed of an inner container and a metal frame. The inner container is blow-molded with high-molecular-weight high-density polyethylene, which has high strength, corrosion resistance and good hygiene. Plus the external metal frame is more secure and reliable. The product structure is reasonable, firm, and strong, can be directly loaded and unloaded by forklift, and can be stacked and stored. The upper filling port is equipped with a blind cover or a breathing valve threaded cover, and the lower discharge port is equipped with a ball valve, which can discharge materials safely, quickly, and cleanly. Generally, the IBC tank can be used for multiple turnovers, saving energy and being conducive to environmental protection.
1. The role of IBC tank
IBC tanks can contain Class II and III dangerous goods. The maximum liquid density for Class II dangerous goods is 1.5g/cm3, and the liquid density for Class III dangerous goods is 1.8g/cm3.
2. IBC tank filling and storage
1) When using a IBC tank, first open the filling port cover, and then fill in the liquid from the filling port at the top. Tighten all seals before handling.
2) The maximum filling volume of this container is 1000 liters.
3）Pay attention to awning storage and avoid exposure to the sun when using. The maximum operating temperature (packaging, storage, transportation, unloading, and cleaning, etc.) is 70°C. The minimum storage temperature is -40°C.
3. Automatic cleaning of IBC tanks
Since the IBC tank is not a one-time-use product, in order to save resources and protect the environment, the general IBC tank needs to be used multiple times. Since the liquid is prone to deposition, it is necessary to use the ton barrel to hold another liquid. The inner and outer walls are cleaned, and the clean container can guarantee product quality. In the past, manual cleaning was mostly used. The operation of manual cleaning is simple, but the cleaning efficiency is slow and labor-intensive. If the ton barrels contain dangerous chemicals, manual cleaning has certain safety hazards.
With the continuous advancement of science and technology, the degree of automation of various equipment is gradually improving, and the field of industrial cleaning is no exception. The improvement of industrial cleaning mechanization and automation greatly simplifies the cleaning process. According to the characteristics and cleaning requirements of IBC ton barrels, Degaojie has developed a pass-through ton barrel automatic cleaning line, which reduces labor intensity and improves cleaning quality. One square barrel can be cleaned every 4 to 8 minutes (depending on the degree of dirt).
When it comes to IBC, we have to mention the joint. IBC joints are widely used in IBC valves and other pipe fittings to change the diameter and connect pipes of different diameters.
When using connectors, the following should be noted:
1) Select the corresponding size of the joint, some joints are threaded, some are quick connected, some are external thread, and some are internal thread
2) Choose sturdy and durable materials that are resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, such as PP or PE pure raw materials, to prolong the service life.
3) Sometimes it is necessary to combine multiple joints to achieve the effect of switching. At this time, it is necessary to select the appropriate size and combine multiple sizes.
Qiming Packaging is a professional manufacturer specializing in plastic IBC tank fittings such as IBC lids, ball and butterfly valves, Camlock plastic adapters, etc. If you are interested, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt answer now. We’d love to work with you together.